Thursday, July 06, 2006

Welcome to the unofficial LieberDem blog. This blog is set up to provide a forum for pro-Lieberman Democrats who support the Connecticut Senator for re-election. The views of the bloggers here may not always be in lockstep with those of Sen. Lieberman, but the purpose of this blog is to prove two things:

1) That there are firmly Democratic bloggers who support Senator Lieberman; and

2) To report on the happenings in the CT Senate race that are ignored by the "pro-Lamont" (well, they are more appropriately called "anti-Lieberman") blogosphere crowd.


The first news story and entry will be posted shortly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallalujah!

Finally a blog I can feel content with! It's hard out there--I've been called a LieberTroll and ganged up on by these--well, I'm polite and won't drop down to their filthmouth style to mention the descriptive terms I want to use, but darn it--I'm thinkin' it!

I'll put up my dukes for Joe anytime and anywhere.

7/12/2006 12:21 PM  

<< Home